Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Portmans Attack

I was attacked I tell you. I walked into Portmans to find a belt and instead I walk away with 4 items! Thank goodness they had 20% off storewide otherwise my credit card would be battered beyond repair. And, I didn’t even get a belt. I can’t remember the last time I bought four items from one store at the same time, it was a brutal attack. I can’t even remember the last thing I bought from Portmans, so this attack was totally unprovoked and unexpected. And as outrageous as it sounds, I want to go back for more! Either my style and tastes have changed or Portmans have really hit the nail on the head with their latest collection.

So let us have a look at what I got, round 1


I thought I should try an inject some colour into my summer wardrobe, considering it is summer and all.


I love this design, I love the corset shape and the sheer fabric. Really love! The only thing is, I don’t know what to wear it with? I tried jeans and heels but it just looked daggy, maybe I need to buy some nicer jeans?


This dress is pretty simple, but I just love it on. I don’t even really know why, I just do! I originally thought I could wear it to work but it looks quite casual on me. A perfect summer dress to throw on when you just can’t be bothered!


So pretty, so soft, so flowy!

This is what I want to go back for, round 2


The one I saw in store was navy and white, it’s a simple print but a nice design. Great summer top to throw on with….


These! I can’t remember how long I have wanted a white pair of denim shorts! I haven’t actually tried them on, I saw them on my way out of the shop after buying all the other stuff. So fingers crossed they look good!

I guess I had a bit of a splurge over the weekend. I think it had been building up because I haven’t had one for a while. I also picked up a few more things but I need to take pictures of them and we all know how I am with that… L.A.Z.Y. I’m feeling pretty good about my summer wardrobe at the moment, I don’t think there is too much more I need. Mind you, I did say a couple of weeks ago that I didn’t need to buy anything. So who knows what the future will bring!

Ishia

1 comment:

  1. The last picture of short trousers is just the official picture? Could you show me the real one?
    HP 510 battery replacement

    ReplyDelete