Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SW Spell

My love affair with Samantha Wills jewellery continues. The latest addition to my small, but growing, collection is this gorgeous petite fleur ring.

SW Petite Fleur Ring

As soon as I laid eyes on this piece I knew that I had to have it. The striking turquoise stone and the beautiful intricate flower detailing is a match made in heaven. I just wished it was bigger so the whole world could see it when I wear it. It would have to be bigger than the moon, but I’m not complaining, I’d be more than happy to live in space inside a giant flower ring.

There are a zillion more pieces from her current ‘Le Marche D’epice’ collection that I must have. If anyone needs Christmas present ideas I would love the ‘Butter Bangle Set’ or the ‘Palace Guard Necklace’. If you need more ideas I also really like the ‘Rock Candy Ring – Whisky’. But beware, if you go onto her website you may come away a whole lot poorer than you already were. I guarantee you will fall in love with numerous pieces and the Samantha Wills spell will be well and truly cast on you, forever.

Somebody please please buy me more…

Ishia
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment