Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lorna Jane Love

So, I'm in the process of moving but I'm taking a quick break to show you some Lorna Jane products I picked up yesterday, and also to tell you that it's the best of the best. I have recently been employed by Lorna Jane, and let me tell you I think I shall just be wearing gym gear all the time now! I am so sorry my camera is packed and pretty much not to be found and I will not have computer access for a bit, so downloaded pics off the net will have to do. Who seriously has the time to make stuff pretty these days? I love the gym and I love this top I found... It's a sleeveless hoodie which fits so well. When I saw it I fell in love with the colour and had to have it! There was only a xs so I thought I would have to squeeze into it but the cut is so well designed that it's perfect! Very comfortable. I would recommend it as everyday wear and you could even work out in it if you wanted to. I shall be wearing it to work on Monday, come see me for all your work out wear and I'll set you up!

lorna

Secondly I purchased a pair of tights. For all you girls out there who use weights you know what I'm talking about when I say that a good pair of tights is a must. There is nothing worse than the all-too-familiar whale tail at the gym. I live by weights, I am so thankful I was introduced to them and know its the only way to see results. So back to the pants... These are awesome. The length, the compression, the fabric is breathable so you can sweat all you want and they look so good on your butt! Sold! Seriously I wore them today and did a huge leg sesh and the compression is so good! And.. no butt crack at all! It even has a cute little blue band at the top for a little bit of higher support.

bum

I know I am paid to sell the products now but I truly believe in the quality of Lorna Jane. I am proud to sell her products, and live by the message she promotes to young women regarding active living. Come down and see me and I will show you the hottest products you can buy! The gym is so fun, especially when you are looking cute.

Just thought I would do a quick post, now back to the mundane task of packing. Hope you are all out shopping!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment