Friday, April 2, 2010

LOVE

As expected, it arrived! My animal print fur coat. All I want to say is THANK YOU SPORTSGIRL. After much thought (weeks in fact) and looking at it almost 100 times over and over again I decided to make the purchase. I probably would have bought it earlier if I saw it in store but I wasn’t able to find it in any Sportsgirl I looked in. I am so impressed with how quickly I received it too. I ordered it on Monday afternoon and I received it Wednesday morning, very speedy indeed. I just went back onto the Sportsgirl website to get a picture to post but the coat is gone.... I do remember my size being the last one left, so I'm extremely glad I got it when I did!

It is so soft and dreamy and the print and colours are perfect. I’m not typically a huge fan of animal print but this is perfection! I love love love it. I want to wear it now. I don’t really like winter but I wish it was really cold right now so I could just wear it already!

Animal Print Coat

Even though I'm not a fan of winter I do like jackets and coats. I've been meaning to buy a classic trench coat for a few seasons now but have never really gotten around to it. I've read/heard/seen that a trench coat is a wardrobe staple. So I'm going to add this to my wish list and maybe I'll get one this winter. I recall a cream coat I saw last season, so very soft and snuggly with huge buttons, I kick myself every time I remember it for not buying it. If I see a cream coat equally as nice as that one I may buy that instead of a trench, but we'll see.

Bye bye for now!

Ishia
XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment