Friday, April 2, 2010

OOOOOOPPSSSY

So I may have spent more money, yes more money. Bad me, right? But I will say that this is it for a while. Work for my husband starts to dry up around this time of year which means we have to tighten the belt. But, we have had a lot of fun over the past couple of months. While we should have been doing the responsible thing and saved up a bit of money for when we are a bit short I have been spending! I have probably bought enough for a small town! Well, not quite but I am almost out of room in my wardrobe. I went through it last night and threw out a few pairs of shoes and a few items of clothing, but thats all I can spare, and it didn't create that much more room.

So, I was in Bardot a while ago, maybe a month or two and I saw this beautiful cardigan. It's covered in pearls and sequins and it weighs an absolute tonne! I tried it on for fun and absolutely loved. I didn't buy it because it was, as my husband says when something is really expensive 'chotto takai', which just means 'expensive' in japanese. He's learning japanese and likes to use random words every now and then. Anyway, back to the cardigan, so it was quite pricey therefore I didn't buy it that day. I was in Bardot again a week or so ago and it was on sale, 50% off. You may be thinking 'bargain' but not quite. It was still 'chotto takai' even with 50% off. After thinking about it for a few days I decided to go back and if they still had my size to purchase it. I really liked it and think it's such a classy piece of clothing. So I went back and they had my size so, voila:

P4020073

P4020077

I also bought the blouse underneath from Sportsgirl, they had 20% off storewide. So of course, I had to get something! I didn't get it to go with the cardigan but the two look quite charming together. The blouse has 3/4 puffy sleeves which reminds me of a pirate shirt. I didn't actually like the sleeves but when I was trying it on I kind of pulled them up to my elbows and sort of tucked them in and they looked good. I really like the front of the top and the length so those reasons won me over. It'll go with a lot of things in my wardrobe, I think it will look cute with a pair of jeans, some ankle boots and a thin studded waist belt to add a bit of edge and take away the girliness. So now I just need to get a studded belt!

That's me again for now!

Sayonara!

Ishia
XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment