Monday, February 22, 2010

And the list goes on.....

So, I managed to buy a few things from my wish list this weekend but I was faced with a huge problem.... I found many more things to add. So now it’s probably as big or bigger than it ever was. I’ve actually spent a lot of money over the last few weeks so I’m kind of annoyed at myself for always wanting more! I guess it’s that shopping gene I inherited! I’m going to try slow down a bit and save some money over the next month or so... For what you may ask? For a shopping spree of course! What a silly question of you to ask!

This is what I managed to invest in over the weekend...

Jacket

I saw this jacket towards the start of this year and it’s always been in the back of my mind. I decided to get it so it would stop nagging at me! I found it on the rack and it had been marked down to $59.95...pretty good I thought (I think it was originally $79.95). When the shop assistant scanned it she informed me it was now $20... Yes $20!! This is probably the best bargain I’ve scored all year! I really like it because of the pattern in the fabric and also the cut, a nice twist on your traditional black blazer.

pretty tights

A bit like Tris, I went a bit tight mad this weekend and walked away with 3 pairs. I saw a cream pair of lace tights in the latest issue of Shop Til You Drop. When I went to Alannah Hill they didn’t have them, which didn’t really surprise me. Perth shops don’t tend to stock a lot of things I see in magazines which is a great shame. While I was looking in Forever New I found these 2 pairs. I couldn’t decide which ones I liked more so I decided to get both!

polka dot tights

I picked these Leona Edmiston tights up from Myer. They’re very cute and I really can’t wait to wear them. This weekend is going to be very hot so the first wear may be a few weeks off yet. But, at least I have them!

Patent pumps

My new shiny shoes! I originally wanted them in cream but they didn’t have my size. I equally like the beige colour though. Rachel Zoe said a pair of nude pumps are a must have in every woman’s wardrobe so I trust her! The nude goes with almost every colour so I don’t think you can go wrong. A good thing about heels is they go with everything! These days you can wear a t-shirt, jeans and heels and look fashion forward and chic, then of course they would go well with any dress or skirt. And because they have a closed toe.... TIGHTS anyone?

Lacey top

This top is super pretty. The photo doesn’t do it any justice at all. It’s kind of crossed between a light grey and a violet then the back has a big exposed zip from the neck to the bottom of the top. I’m not sure what colour to wear under it though, I tried a white singlet but that stood out too much. In the pic I have a skin colour singlet on but I don’t think I like this colour with it either. I’m thinking maybe a grey?

So they were my buys from the weekend. I also got the grey tee from my wish list and a couple of bloom nail polishes. I’m also thinking of going back to Alannah Hill to buy a pair of pretty flower earrings I saw but we’ll see. I have a few packages that should be arriving in the next few weeks, some jewellery from Anthropologie, a new pink laptop and I may have accidentally purchased those Dior sunglasses from my wish list. With all of that plus my buys from the weekend I have well and truly blown my budget.... Well, not that I actually give myself a budget but I’ve spend more than enough.....for today anyway :)

Ishia
XoxoX

No comments:

Post a Comment