Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So what, I like to buy things!


As like many many girls, I like to buy things. A lot of things I don't need, but where's the fun in that? I like having stuff. I like that my wardrobe is bursting at the seams with many things I don't wear, I like that I have 15 different perfumes to choose from in the morning or 10 books sitting on my bookshelf that I haven't yet read. To me it's a hobby, I look forward to spending my weekend shopping, I find it relaxing and I forget about my worries. I once wondered why am I so inclined to buy all these things, why do I spend money so easily? Then my Mum showed me her purchases from the last few weeks....I thought I was bad! She had bought the same skirt in 4 different colours amongst other things. Since then I have just accepted it. I think it's a girl thing, some get more shopping DNA some don't!

My friends and I had this idea to start a blog of all the things we buy, so we could share the joy with others and just show off our purchases!

Hope you ENJOY!

Ishia

No comments:

Post a Comment