Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Another item down!

My new sunnies arrived!! They are as beautiful as I remember them in the shop. Thank you EBAY! And were half the price on Ebay than the shops! They were shipped from Israel so I was slightly worried. When I got the package I was a bit anxious opening it in case it went BANG! No, only joking! They had better feedback and were cheaper that the one’s from the US so go Israel!

Dior Sunglasses front view

Dior Sunglasses side view

They are ‘Diorline’ by Christian Dior, you can get them in a few different colours but I liked the black best. Black goes with everything and is more classic than most colours which means they won’t go out of fashion. I love the shape of them, it’s slightly similar to the Ray Ban’s we see everyone wearing these days but more feminine and not so ‘blocky’.

Another item to cross of my wishlist! I think it may be time to start adding to it, don’t you think?

Ishia
XoxoX

No comments:

Post a Comment