Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wedding outfit

I went to a wedding on Saturday, and my outfit was assembled almost entirely from items that have appeared here in the last few weeks. Here's a pic of Ant and I:

Wedding outfits

Forgive the weird face I'm pulling.

I didn't explicitly buy these items to go together, but they do so rather well in my opinion. They also work with an awful lot of other things in my wardrobe, which is the biggest plus of having a well-planned wardrobe. I'm also wearing the Mollini nude heels from a couple weeks ago. Ant's suit it by French Connection (!) and his tie is Ben Sherman. I think. His pocket square is made by moi. Pocket squares are manly as all getout.

Speaking of wardrobes (we were a minute ago, at least), does anyone have an IKEA one? If so, are you happy with it? They seem like a good idea but I'd like to know if they work in practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment